ALL BEINGS NEED MOTION.

You know that feeling when you can't even hold it in for another second?
When you want to shut yourself inside your room or maybe a place even tinier?
I know what it feels like, too. I have been there, done that.
And even though most people would tell you not to hide away, but trust me people, I feel the best way is to hide from the world.
Not because you're a coward. No!
We humans are social beings. We need each other just like the land needs the sky. They might not meet, they might not go well with each other but that's how they are set. They have to face each other and live with each other. You may shut yourself in and may be even happy about it for a while but eventually you'll start missing motion. Yes, motion!
Life is directly equivalent to motion, isn't it?
How odd would you yourself feel if there's a world and there is everything you want but no sign of life except you? See, it's good to be alone and create your own world, but while we create our world, it's important to know that the world is just a sphere body without motion.
You guys know why I realised all this? Because I shut myself in. Since past two-three hours I have been sitting and crying in my washroom. I do not know how awkward that sounds, but yes, that's the truth. I have issues with my personal life. My parents don't go along well. I have a younger brother and I am in 12th standard. I have exam pressures, family pressures and I have a personal life that isn't working out all that well. So, I shut myself in. And what happened there after? I started to miss life. Sitting there on the cold floor, in darkness, I realised that this is not a solution to anything. It just makes me look like a coward.
At first I thought, why did I have to come and sit here in the first place? But then I realised had I not left myself alone for a while, I'd never know how bad I need motion around me. There's no life without motion.
You fight, you cry, you break, you scream but you keep moving. That's what life is, right? We realise the value of motion only when we ourselves stand still. So, I strongly recommend you all to stop, think and reckon yourself what you're looking for in life. And let me tell you, it's not total inactivity or isolation. Because that's not how we humans are set. We are social beings. We do need motion.
For a bright dawn to come, a dark night is necessary. :)

Comments
Post a Comment