PISSED
Leave me alone, I say today,
But back then, I wanted you with me.
You left me alone in the grey,
Now, I want you to just let me be.
When I begged you to stay,
You only saw your own greed.
Now, when I have settled with this array,
You want me to forgive your misdeeds.
I waited for you long enough,
But back then, I wanted you with me.
You left me alone in the grey,
Now, I want you to just let me be.
When I begged you to stay,
You only saw your own greed.
Now, when I have settled with this array,
You want me to forgive your misdeeds.
I waited for you long enough,
Though, you never had time to pay attention.
Now when I think you're nothing more than a buff,
You crave for complete retention.
We are family, I tried to remind you,
I cried, I screamed, I begged.
But you only focused on what you wanted to do,
Because of you, my life is so messed.
Yes, I miss you, I admit.
You do hold a place in my heart.
But I am no more affected by it.
I think, we are better off, apart.
I was initially hurt,
Used to cry in the middle of the night.
Now, I am firmly alert,
Not to let myself fall weak on your sight.
I wish you had a better sense of what's right,
But after all the times when you were missed,
I have overcome all my plight,
And today you stand as the reason, why I am pissed.
Now when I think you're nothing more than a buff,
You crave for complete retention.
We are family, I tried to remind you,
I cried, I screamed, I begged.
But you only focused on what you wanted to do,
Because of you, my life is so messed.
Yes, I miss you, I admit.
You do hold a place in my heart.
But I am no more affected by it.
I think, we are better off, apart.
I was initially hurt,
Used to cry in the middle of the night.
Now, I am firmly alert,
Not to let myself fall weak on your sight.
I wish you had a better sense of what's right,
But after all the times when you were missed,
I have overcome all my plight,
And today you stand as the reason, why I am pissed.
Comments
Post a Comment