THE GREATEST MOTIVATION - DIFFICULTIES



The greatest satire of human existence is that we all constantly strive to reach the top. Now my point here is, if you really want to climb the ladders up to the top, won't you get tired on the way?


I mean, come on guys. WE ALL CONSTANTLY STRIVE TO CROSS ALL DIFFICULTIES OF LIFE. But when we finally have to face them, we break down. We lose our confidence, our motivation and things like that.

hypocrisy is more like the life line of humans, isn't it?
For an instance...
DAY ONE: "I am strong enough to fight all circumstances."
DAY TWO:"Man, these exams, they are getting on my nerves."
DAY THREE:"I feel like I have reached my limit."
DAY FOUR:"I give up."

We say we are strong but don't have the stamina to defeat problems. Who are we lying to? Others, Or ourselves?
I am not here to talk about how hypocrite we are. Even I am one of you, after all. :|

I am here to place a mirror in front of you all.
I mean, cut the crap, okay?
What did you start in the beginning for? Reaching the top!
The journey to the top is a long way. It JUST CANNOT be easy.
And let's accept it, we knew it from the start that things are going to be difficult.
We knew it that we'll face difficulties.
But we started anyway, putting up a brave front. Why not now?
Be strong, be brave.

I think the more difficult a task is, the more appealing it becomes.
And challenging stuff always attracts more people towards it.
We all envy celebrities because they are one in a million. We wish we were like them.
Here's your chance then!
Many people set out on challenging paths, but not all reach their destination.
You, yes YOU, can be one of the few who actually do.

And this ain't about your exams alone. It's about your personal problems, your family problems, your relationship problems, your career problems and all other problems.

So just BREATHE!    
GET SET.
ON THE MARK.
GO!!!                                      

Go reach your goal.
Go get it, champion :)

Make your difficulties your greatest motivation.
Strive to cross them.
Try to be one of those millions who set out on heavy projects and have the strength and dedication complete it.

I TRUST YOU.
You can do it :)




                                   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL BEINGS NEED MOTION.

HOW WISE IS A 17 YEARS OLD SUPPOSED TO BE?

PISSED